nuffnang

Thursday, August 30, 2012

hopeless job

its really draining me out...this job...no income and i have to make my way to the office everyday...all these incur expenses...frankly speaking...if its not bcos of my boss, jerry...i would really have left long ago...i love this job bcos of the hours..my colleagues, my boss and the good money too if i manage to close deals...but problem now which me n my colleagues are facing is...we are not really making the monies we want...i really cannot afford to go without income at this current state of mine...house, bills, expenses, debts etc etc...im really mentally tired...GM keep saying im not trying hard enough, i have low morale, my fighting spirit is gone...but did he ever realise...how to have confident when now what we are selling is all so strange to us??  if i can close deals...do u think i will say no to money?? really sorry but i think at times what he talks doesnt even make sense at all...scare of this scare of that...actually im kinda disappointed...well...what those quotes says are all true...instead of expecting help from others...i have to fight the war alone...and i know i will still survive this round too...nobody can ever put me down! just bcos im carol =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .