nuffnang

Monday, August 27, 2012

heeelllllooooo


hahaha...im back after disappearing for so long...really need to have a good spring cleaning on this blog of mine...

so what brings me back here....memories i guess...this is the place where i use to write down every one of  my happenings and thots...so i guess its time for me to come back here and pen down every of my sweetest memories once again =)

so what have i been busy with recently? work! work! work! unbelievably, i've actually let go of my passion for 20+ plus years....and that is dragon dance...i no longer attend all their performance...no longer get the urge to join in in any of their programs...just what is happening to me? i guess i've grown up...and starting to know which is more important to me now... =)

so other than work...im now also spending time with my love too...if u guys still remember who is he...the thai guy whom i was so infatuated with previously...ton =)  somehow we are still together after all those ups n downs...and time flies...its been a year plus...and im definitely looking forward to our future together...loving him more and more each day...hopefully he can really be my last...

well...i shall try my very best to come back and blog abt me n him...abt my life happening etc....so humans...pls stay tune if u r still lurking around my blog hahaha...loveya all <3>

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .