nuffnang

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

memories

decided to re-read what i have type in the past on my blog....and tons of memories came flowing back to me...so much things had happen...so much things had change...my tears just fell...

those memories...its haunting me...from that bastard LYC...to my lion dance circle...to my bro...to those happenings....looking back...i realise i've really lost alot of things...and sad to say...i will never be able to bring it back anymore =(

perhaps i shouldnt have come back to blog...perhaps i shouldnt have even re-read all my posts...im feeling so down now...and somehow or rather...its hurting me

am i really happy with what im having now? do i belong to where i am now? so many thoughts running thru my mind...i guess...i dont really have a choice...i can only just move on and seek for the best...im really getting tired...other than having my mum, daughter n ton with me now...basically im all alone...just what had went wrong? why am i feeling so emo tonight....


No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .