nuffnang

Monday, August 27, 2012

our love tokens!



Finally me n him, after a year ,we've got something we can call our own....a pair of necklace from couple lab....I really love em to the Max...he's wearing my name n I'm wearing his *giggles* so sweet right lol

I guess after wat we've been thru, I've started to treasure our relationship more n more...I guess it applies to him too....the bond we have now....it's just beyond words....I love it when he keep holding on to my hands when I go over to his work place n find him...I love it when he stand so close to me....I love it when he kiss me....everything is so sweet....I want this to last! Ton song song! I'm just so in love with you na! Let's be together forever! heart

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .