nuffnang

Monday, January 24, 2011

shiok...tooth remove


been suffering since 1 week plus ago from my toothache...due to my lacking of sleep...too much alcohol...lack of water consumption...the toothache was very fast back up by swollen gums....imagine i cant eat properly...cant sleep due to headache cause by the toothache...cant close my jaws zzzzzzzzzz...it was a torture lor...

finally today i decided to go to the dentist....simply bcos i found pus in my gum "ouch!"...my gum is swollen and red...i've got an infection!!!!!...i know very well if i still dont remove that tooth...the swelling will never goes down...

the dentist gave me a jab on my gum..i thot it wasnt going to hurt when he pluck but fuck lor...the pain is so much that it travels up to my brain and gave me a bad headache immediately...the dentist then explain saying...since my gum is swollen and having an infection...the jab cant help much in relieving pain =_=" well...but at least it was removed...and im feeling shiok except for the headache now and swollen gum...worse thing is..i got to wait till the bleeding stops which is about half an hour to one hour later then i can take the antibiotic and painkiller....but now as im typing...the pain is getting lesser and lesser...everything's gonna be ok soon lolz...i can eat anything i want soon!!!! hahaha

sibei song now!!! my stupid toothache is gone!!!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .