nuffnang

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

cheated feeling


hmmm....for those who have my face book...i guess you must have seen the "war" we are having inside...well...it really take me a long time to decide should i take this step and declare war with him...i have to say this "war" we are having now has got nothing to do with the breaking up...its not bcos we ended and out of hatred I'm doing this now...the reason of me doing this is simply bcos i find him unrepentable over his doing...he dont seems to even have that little bit of guilt over what he've done...the argument i saw from his replies...the haughty feeling i get from his post...its just so unbelievable...just what is wrong with this man here? i really dont understand how come till now he can still feel himself doing the right thing and dont give a damn on what's going on...i find him pathetic in a way...

i didnt wish to blew up this matter in fact...but bcos of one of his post...it just sets me fuming mad that i've even change my mind on the sponsorship...i want him to know...he cant just get away everytime he did something bad or wrong...im aint no angel....but i think its time he suffer from his misdeed....but i guess he just never learn.

anyway, by hook or by crook i have to get back the money...i need to answer to my mum about it..its not being fair to her thats she's being drag in..its my fault...im really blind to be helping him all along....after all the hurt he've done to me...i guess i wont ever forgive him again.

last but not least...im really glad i had all my friends with me...im really touched by how they stand by me....i really wanna thanks them for the love and care...especially my bro, kalvin ling. =)

thank you all my dear friends! i love all of you! <3

=================================================

i just realise...all these while im a fool...for believing in whatever he say...now then i know...dat goi wai yee which he like is actually the 果伊 in his facebook....to think that he told me he and 果伊 will never be...hahaha..its just so sarcastic....anyway it doesnt really matter anymore....just find myself stupid...things happen right before my eyes and yet i still dunno =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .