nuffnang

Monday, January 10, 2011


finally im back to sg...as per the previpus trip..i left KL with a very down mood...and its all thanks to my ex - calvin hong

hmmm....for those who understand chinese, im sure you would have read my previous post and knew whats happening...for those who dont understand...in short...it means i've known a man whom i loved alot and now left him because i realise i've been used all these while.

ask me if i regretted..i would say nope...i always believe that whatever u do for a person..its all done willingly...so there's nothing to be regret of...during these 4 months plus i'm with him...from heaven i've drop to hell...from being in love till i'm out of love...it was really a splendid experience....never in my life have i thought i would meet this kinda man =)

well...i'm not gonna curse him or whatever in this post of mine...all i can say is....i really thanks him for doing all those stuffs to me...thanks him for giving me a chance to realise ppl like him does exist in this world...thanks him for helping me make up my mind in leaving this hell...i would really love to take this chance to tell his future girlfriend(s)...

CHOK DEE NA KA!

=)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .