nuffnang

Thursday, January 20, 2011

memories

its just so amazing how life can be...looking back at the paths i've took...so much happenings...i've grown from a little girl who thinks the world is kind and peaceful to a woman who finds that life is so contradicting and complicated...been thru so much that at times i'm really wondering am i a superwoman hahahaha...i would not say i have regrets for my past...well...my past actually made me to what i am today...kinda thankful to those whom have hurt me and make me stronger...without them i guess i will just be another innocent girl who thinks life is a bed of roses =)

its always when things happen that u get to see who are your friends...im really happy i got them in my life...really appreciate the concern and care i have from them....i guess friendship still matters more than love...i love u guys!!! =D

hopefully the start of lunar rabbit year is gonna be a good one for me....wishing all my loved and closed ones in the pink of health, wishing them prosperity in whatever they do...to hell they go for those bastards, lamers and arseholes who have hurt my dear ones and me...karma is awaiting u lolz

last but not least....thanks all who have been there for me =)

I Love You~

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .