nuffnang

Friday, April 9, 2010

lost wallet

my hubby call me earlier on...told me he lost his wallet....he is very sad now as all his important cards are inside.....moreover the LV wallet which i bought for him years ago is still in good condition...he ask me will anybody return him his wallet? they can have the money inside but he want his wallet and stuff back....hmmm.....i told him unless that person who pick up is not those real greedy kind la....take the money and return everything untouched....told him he can only wait now to see will anybody send his stuff back to him....i also feel sad lor....the wallet i save for quite sometimes liao buy for him de...haiz....nevermind ba....just hope that a kind person will pick it up and mail back to him...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .