nuffnang

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

dream job

hmmm....its always aint easy to get a job of your liking...my prefer job is very much different from others i would say...my mum always nag at me too for choosing jobs which is consider "cold" in the trade lolz....

most of the ladies i know would prefer to dress nice nice and sit in an aircon room doing admin, clerk, accountant kinda work....but i'm never interested in that...i hate boring jobs...i hate to be confine in an office for the whole 8-9 hours....i still remember the longest office job i've ever held was 3 months hahahaha...the shortest was actually half day =P

my most preferred and dream job would be working with the animals....and i dont just mean cats or dogs...i mean work with big animals like those you see in the zoo....i regretted for not studying hard and graduate with a cert to pursue my dream...if not i'm sure i'll get and graduate with a zoology cert or veterinarian cert....haiz...

over the years i've work with the zoo, sentosa animal unit....and i must admit i enjoy the job very much....i left the zoo was bcos at the time they feel my english didnt have the foreign accent so they rejected me without giving me time to polish up =/, left sentosa animal unit was bcos of some villain in there trying his best to get me out...frankly speaking...i miss all those animals which i've taken care of before....now that i'm out looking for a job again...how i wish i can go back to them...but well.... anyway, i've send in a few application to some place, i really hope they will get back to me...if they do...then chances of me working with the animals again will be back....but this time round...i wont choose show presenting again lease they start complaining i dont have the accent when im not even an ang mo hahahaha.....the job i chose this time round are mainly taking care of the animals...from assistant veterinarian to animal handler.....wish me good luck =D

another job of my liking is tour guiding...be it inbound or outbound....i love meeting new people everyday....learning all the new cultures from different countries....a pity i didnt save up enough for the guide course thus i cant really proceed further in this trade....moreover singapore agencies only wanted those with license to lead the tours....so chances of me getting a tour guiding job is equal to zero....haiz...

well well well...enough said....i do hope the resumes i've send in didnt get deleted....i hope they can really get back to me asap too....i'm keeping my finger cross =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .