nuffnang

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

lazy

been rather lazy to blog about anything...recently have been bz meeting up with my friends and also keeping a lookout for my prefer job....last friday went steamboat at chinatown follow by ten dollar club for karaoke session with my friends....saturday midnight meet up my long-shi.com kakis for a road trip to seremban, malaysia....my bro drive one car and i drove another....dunno is it bcos both are sport car or we are driving too fast...we actually took less than 3 hours to reach seremban hahaha...fyi seremban is after melaka but before KL....imagine 7 of us went...and all went without sleep....follow by next day which is sunday traditional lion dance competition...basically a few of us are not watching at all bcos the weather's damn freaking hot...end up i drove out with minmin, qiang and long nu to the town area for some aircon blowing lolz....we went off after the competition finish, stopping by at kangkar pulai for our dinner....i manage to reach home at 10+ pm....shagged out....quickly took a shower, feed my dogs and cat, dry my hair and i collapse on my bed....really enjoy my trip with them....am really looking forward to the next trip with them which is on May and July....hopefully by then if i get a job, my off days can be arrange....

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .