nuffnang

Thursday, April 15, 2010

friends??????

to think i treat u as my friend....to think i tell u everything....yet i was being betrayed! you and you!!! i swear in my life im not gonna get involve in ur matters again....whether i see ur other half fucking around outside or taking whatever rubbish....i swear to myself i will never ever tell again....treat u as my friend, feel the injustice done to you, feel its unfair to you...but what have i gain? no thank you nevermind.....i get back stabbed once things goes back into place again....WTF??? and you! everytime have prob with ur other half...u come over and seek for help....i seriously dont need u to pass any message to my bf on what i've told u...its just bcos i treat u as a good friend...someone whom i can trust thats why i be frank with you in my words....but what have u done??? tell him what i say....tell him things which shouldnt be told...the thing didnt happen at all right???? so what if i go clubbing??? anything to do with u??? dont always assume cos assume means it makes an ass out of u and me....im seriously hating both of u.....no wonder ppl always say women are hard to get along with....just when i thought i can really treat you and you as my friends...this happen...thank you for letting me see things clearly now....all i can say now is....you and you deserve what you're going thru now....i call that retribution....serve u right!!!! and fuck off from my life!!!! i dont need lamers around me!!!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .