nuffnang

Thursday, November 12, 2009

party at HOS

yesterday night was the grand opening of HOS (House Of Sound)...i went over at about 9+ and saw alot of familiar faces there...as usual...party means drinking lolz...and at about 12am...im almost drunk with a mixture of beer and martell...its been ages since i get so high from drinking and i must say its fun hahahaha...but i want to keep myself awake so i went into the wash room and force myself to vomit...i guess i must have stay inside for a long time cos when im out...the guys were asking me where i went lolz...they all thought i left for home liao when they couldnt find me...

loiter around for awhile outside HOS while waiting for my "kick" to cease haha...ends up all gone home soon after and i went inside HOS and wait for boon...we had wanted to go for some food when some of his staffs say wanna drop over to neverland...so we decided to also drop by for awhile...luckily when i reach neverland im already awake...saw qiang, rain and the rest...saw chicken wings too and as im damn hungry...i help myself to the wings lolz...sorry ar i ate so much =P...after awhile boon come over and say he's leaving...so i leave with him and he gave me a ride home...

had a hard time getting myself to sleep bcos im god damn hungry and my head is still spinning...with throat getting dry...thot of going down to have something to eat before i sleep but im just so shagged...cant even recall how i fall into slumber land eventually...overall a wonderful night...it was fun!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .