nuffnang

Thursday, November 26, 2009

new appearance

special thanks to isabel for giving my blog a new look lolz...she have been nagging me for ages to change the old blog skin of mine to something nicer...i didnt want to bcos i find the old blog skin so much easier to navigate around...its not that i dont understand the html thingy but i just ...... okok i admit im damn lazy to go read and find out hahaha...anyway...this blogskin nice hor..last time isabel use before too...i find it cute so request her to change into this for me...

so now..new appearance new life...lolz....thks irritating isabel for the "hardwork" she put into this blog...muackz!

for those whom i have left out from the link..pls tagged me again bcos suku isabel didnt save my friends link for me zzzzz...thks hor =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .