nuffnang

Saturday, November 28, 2009



hahaha...sorry im back with more HOS posting..yesterday night is really a crazy night for many of us...on the last set of their live band...i was drag up by "4th uncle" to the stage to sing song...last min thingy and i really didnt know what song to sing...then pepsi babe suggest to me..."how about dai yin mai"? haha...and it so happen i knew this song so i say ok...song started and lucky i still remember the lyrics...hahaha..the flowers start flowing in non stop *blush*....the senerio was damn funny lor..i would like to thank my dear friends who show their support...by the end of the show...i had about $300+ dollars flowers on me lolz...rain and kaka was busy with their cameras on me too..to view a clip of rain's recording..click "here"...thanks once again for the crazy night of fun we had..muackz!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .