nuffnang

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery

drove mum and her friend to Kong Meng San Phor Kark See Monastery today because mum says she wanna shift my dad over to be with my grandma or a more lower level for easier access...currently my dad's urn is place high up at the shelf and without a ladder its impossible for us to "see" him...before dropping by to choose the place...mum says we should go visit my grandma first so we decided to drop by to the newly set up monastery and take a look...upon stepping in..wow..we just realise that my grandma "old house" have been upgrade to a "condo" style unit and her placing is real good...5th floor and its on our eye level...fully air con with very clean environment...out of curiousity...we check out the prices and was kinda taken aback by the pricing on the different level...range from $2,880 to $9,880...the only setback is its only a 60 years lease..not a freehold lolz...mum decided to check out other place...

went to the "HDB" style monastery as describe by the staff who work over there hahaha...the pricing is definitely much lower then the "condo" style unit...we look around and the staff actually told us that its more worth to get the "HDB" instead of the "condo", reason because "HDB" is freehold...haha...so the decendents wont have any worries of having to shift their ancestors again when the lease is up or need to pay again to extend...mum found it reasonable and so we started to choose the units base on the numbers...of cos those lucky numbers like 88, 168,128 etc etc are all taken...in the end we took NN368 and NN369...mum decided to get one for herself too...just next to my dad...its at eye level...just a few "streets" away from my deceased sister (my deceased sister stays on 2nd floor...my dad stays at 1st floor)...her friend also decided to get one too and be her neighbour lolz...the price per unit cost $1,500 each...as mum's atm card only have a $2k credit limit...we will have to go back tml to settle the remaining...after that i will have to drop by to JB to collect some stuffs for old man...will be back blogging soon again =)


the "condo" style monastery where my grandma is in
her block number is 154
this is my grandma "house" and her unit number...she's staying on the 5th level
had wanted to take a shot of how the place is like but mum forbid me from doing so..u know la..old people very "pantang" de lolz...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .