nuffnang

Monday, November 2, 2009

counting down..

went to see his counselling officer today with both his parents...was explain clearly to us on what will be happening after his release...except for his mum who seems rather confused by wat the officer say...anyway..we r happy for him too..hopefully he really keep his promise to us and be a good man...

went up to his place to have dinner with bel, his parents and sister...as his dad knows how to read 八字 and 紫微斗术...i gave him all my particulars and he promise to check for me and let me know the result..kinda anxious too...will update again once i get it =D

after that spend some time at his house then drove his sister back home...as im kinda tired...me and bel head back home straight...she's busy on her blogging and i think after this im gonna off my lappie, watch some movie then i wanna go lala land le...tml got to go visit him...thus need to wake up early...to be contonue then..nitez

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .