nuffnang

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

visit

went visit him again yesterday - 07/09/09....together with zhiyong and his dad...no news again...haiz...dunno how much longer he got to be in there...if wat he say is true...then he would have spend his past 2 months plus inside for nothing...

didnt really get a chance to talk to him much as zhiyong is trying to get more info from him...wat can we expect when we only got a mere 20mins.. zzzzzzz

i've book online for the next tele visit on the 19/09/09....its his birthday...i want to be there for him...to sing him a birthday song...i'll go alone this time...i need some time with him...

i hope i get good news soon...i do have my woman's instinct that he will only get a 1 yr sentence...lets hope my instinct is correct...gonna turn to my tarots for advice too...bless me...


p/s: i miss you so much...
day 77

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .