nuffnang

Monday, September 21, 2009

random pics

have you ever seen a cockle so big? its the size of my palm...its my 1st time seeing such a huge cockle...and this pic was taken at a restaurant in JB when old man, me and kaka took waimui there for dinner...amazing isnt it? or am i suaku? lolz

this pair of chip & dale was given to me by a friend...i had intended to buy this pair when i 1st saw them in 7-11...cos they reminded me of silver...but my friend took them and pay for it saying its a gift to me...i really appreciate it..thks roy =)

this hamster belongs to isabel, if im not wrong she name this hammie Bonnie.. she will take her out every now and then from the cage...this pic was taken when she release her on my lappie keyboard...cute eh

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .