nuffnang

Thursday, May 21, 2009

maple story

haha...ya...i know its kids game...but it can be fun de lor...

i've stopped playing maple about 2 years ago...till 1 week plus ago...isabel ask me to download the file and join her...

in total i have 2 characters in aquila...1 fire mage and 1 cleric...my fire mage (lvl 4x) i didnt really train...im more focus on my cleric which is lvl 56...as a reward for welcoming maplers to join back the game...maple sea actually gave those who have not log into maple since January 2009 a welcome back ringer which can help to give you 80% more exp and also a x3 experience card...my ringer will expire at june 10th 2009...as for my x3 experience card...it last for 1 week which had already expired last tuesday..

you would not believe how much i chiong in order to fully utilise the card lor hahaha...i can play till every morning 6am...and i start playing from about noon time 2pm plus minus...now i am a lvl 89 priest lolz...from 56 to 89 is a difference of 33 lor hahaha...i chiong till silver start nagging at me...i tell him dont waste mah...free de ahahahaha...typical singaporeans hor =P

since my card expire...im more relax le..will only log in to play if i have the time...actually i plan to go and get my hog today de...but the stupid patch till now not ready yet...for the whole freaking day i cant log in ZzZZZzZzz...

tml i need to go office...then night time need to go for my dragon dance competition judges trial marking...tml dont think i can play games le...haiz...hopefully later i can log into maple lolz...

anyway...my ign in maple is "wishmistress" and im at aquila...if u happen to play maple and we are fated to meet...seeya inside =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .