nuffnang

Sunday, May 10, 2009

happy mother's day 2009

today is mother's day....although i did nothing to celebrate this event....i would still like to wish my mother a happy mother's day...

from young...i was brought up in a family that doesnt show our love openly...even when my dad was alive...he would only love me in his heart and not express out like how our generation express their feelings...i still remember i bought a carnation for my mum on a certain year mother's day...i knew she was very happy when i saw her placing the one and only carnation into one of her small vase and bring to her room...that was the only mother's day gift i have gotten her all through my life...bad ar haha...i feel bad myself too...

im not a good daughter to both my parents...i love them but just didnt know how should i express...my parents had lots of my nonsense when im young too...i thank them for forgiving me times and again...

at times..i can be very rude and impatient to my mum...i would like to say im sorry here...so now i actually choose not to talk so much to her in order to avoid a quarrel...its not that i hate her....i just didnt like noisy and quarrelsome family...if only she understands and see things from my point of view...but will she?

anyway...i just wanna say..."mum...i wish u a very happy mother's day"....may you stay healthy, loving and more understanding of the ppl around you in future...to love is not to hurt...bless ya'

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .