nuffnang

Thursday, May 7, 2009

HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!! random post

dunno whats wrong with the weather nowadays...its getting so freaking humid and warm that when im at home...i feel like im in the sauna...even with the fan on to full blast...the air which comes out is warm de lor...i really hate this kinda weather...unless needed...i wont even think of stepping out of the house...im seriously a winter person...i prefer cold to warm....how i miss the weather in genting lolz...i say genting bcos its the nearest to our country with cool weather...lolz...maybe i should take a short trip ar =D

anyway i had an appt with one of my "friend" in doggiesite...we agree to travel together to USA next year at about june or july...we wanted a self driven holiday...say maybe from La Vegas to San Fransisco or some other place...itinerary have yet to plan ...even though i have not met her before...im really looking forward to our trip hahaha....its time for me to chiong on my career and start saving money for my trip le...hopefully by then...dat stupid swine flu is gone forever...i wanna go buy coach and more branded stuffs there!!!!!

im seriously thinking of getting a car for my career...without my own transport...its really not easy to be a property agent...although i know now public transports are so convenient...but imagine u were to bring ppl out for viewing at different areas...how pathetic would that be...just cab fees alone also can kill me le lolz...i hope i can get my 1st deal closed asap...my funds are dead already...i dunno how am i going to survive till my 1st income...may god bless me...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .