nuffnang

Monday, May 4, 2009

i'm really tired and sick ot it....

i seriously feel like calling it quit...im really sick of all these already...suddenly...i just felt that he is such a stranger to me....i hate it when he gets himself into all those rubbish again...i hate it when i got that kind of fuckup feeling again...is somthing wrong with me???? or did we started a relation that shouldnt be started at all?

i really dunno what to do now...i fucking hate him for doing all those extra things....i fucking hate him for betraying my trust in him again and again...i fucking hate him for giving me the stupid feeling time and again...i fucking hate him for not growing up...i fucking hate him for not changing into a better man too....at this fucking moment...i really feel like telling him to get out of my life!!!!!

its not that i do not love him anymore...its just freaking upseting that every now and then i will get this kinda shit...im really tired...should i move on? should i let go?

why must he be nice to me when im convincing myself to let go? resulting in me continuing this relationship...and why must he give me shit...when i've beginning to trust him again...WHY THE FUCK AM I FACING THIS???????????????

I REALLY NEED A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Krabby said...

Cheer up my friend.....

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .