nuffnang

Monday, September 15, 2008

tarot reading

yeah! finally i did my virgin tarot reading for isabel, valerie, wee cong, jingwen, shihao & kazuya today...very nervous about the reading, afraid i would interpret the meaning wrongly...have to keep referring to my tarot bible for the keywords...weak ar me :(

actually i have to try to understand all my cards, and also try to remember the keywords of each cards, but due to my goldfish memory...i find it kinda difficult -_-" but of cos i will try my very best. ;)

didnt know tarot reading can be so energy consuming...after finishing reading for them...i find my energy strained up...very exhausted...wonder is it bcos im also using my energy to read the cards or is it just bcos im tired?

i will still continue to study the art of tarot reading since im very much into witch craft...hopefully i will get a chance to be a true blue gypsy who is professional enough to just read the cards without referring to the books lolz

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .