nuffnang

Monday, September 15, 2008

Temperance The Teddy Bear



isn't this bear adorable? i had it made at vivocity build a bear...this bear is known as the Champ bear...its believe this teddy is a brave fighter who can overcome lots of challenges...i hope this teddy can give me lots of strength and courage to overcome my problems too =)

i name her Temperance, the name of a major arcana of my tarot card...dress her up as a witch as i find it very meaningful cos im a wiccan =) i even cleanse her up using lavender oil lolz...i even plan to bring Temperance out whenever i do tarot reading too hahaha...i want her to be my source of energy and also to get involve in my witch craft too...*blink*

some ppl might think im crazy...but well...true friends are hard to find nowadays...so i chose her lolz

ok la...catch up with u guys again ;)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .