nuffnang

Thursday, September 11, 2008

prince charming??? kekeke

suddenly i have the urge to blog abt this... *blush*

saw a very cute looking guy at taka during the period of the lion dance competition...didnt know whether he is a cisco or a mata...lets take it that he is a mata ok *giggle*
---------------

i was at taka for the past 1 week...it was only till the 4th days then i notice him...he was standing guard at the entrance to the arena...smile at me for the 1st time...but then i didnt really take note of him...saw him a few times again that night and his constant smiling at me makes me notice him ;)

---------------

5th day in taka...the same sweet smile i saw on his face......maybe its due to the previous night of exchange smiling...i take a good look this time and realise he had a very boyish look which happens to be my all time favourite haha...of cos i smile back la...so same thing lor...throughout the whole night is an exchange of smiles again...

---------------

6th day...as usual...smiles...i told my "bra de" about this cute mata...he laugh at me and ask me not to make this mata a victim of mine lolz....after the competition..."bra de" drop me an sms :

bra de : dont think about that mata liao la...i think he is gay...cos just now he gave me a gayish smile. hahahaha

me : gay ur head...he straight de ok...u then gay...he so cute looking :P

---------------

7th day (last day)...i was at taka since 1pm...thought i will see him again...but today on guard is another person :( was there till night time 11pm...still no sight of him...haiz...kinda disappointed :P my "bra de" keep telling me not to be sad wor...

that ends our short but sweet "relation" hahaha

----------------

i know im attached...i know im not available...but i miss the time and feel of when you had a crush on somebody...its been a long time since i had dat feeling...just trying to revive that feel only lolz

anyway...thks to this cute mata for giving me that feeling again hahaha

for those reading this blog and know my bf...pls help me keep this naughty little secret ok ;)

its nice to fall in love again lolz

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .