nuffnang

Sunday, September 14, 2008

fleas!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! i found fleas on both of my chihuahuas!!!!!!!

just now isabel and silver...while carrying my dogs...they found some creepy crawling insects on both of my wawas...i took a look and suspect those are dog fleas but i cant be certain...hurriedly brought both of them to the bath room and soak them in a tub of water mix with accurate immediately...after soaking for aboout 10 mins...i saw those creepy crawling things crawling up to my dogs neck and head area....that sight really freaks me out...i sparingly applied accurate once again to the areas where the water cant reach...after for about another 10 mins...i check again and saw those things not moving anymore...suppose they are dead already...use my fingers and pull out those bodies 1 by 1...damn gross lor...now as im typing, my hairs are standing too *eeks*

took about 1 full hour sitting inside the bathroom giving them a very through check...till i make sure no more bodies are still hanging around, i gave them both a final rinse and blow dry them...

back to my room, i remove all their beddings and bring out to the corridor to check out their nest...none found but i still dont feel good..i plan to sun their beddings tml...after fussing around, i decided to search via internet what those insects are...i finally confirmed my suspicion...they are really DOG FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!! *faint* im so worried about them infesting my home...guess i got to really check everything tml...hopefully they have not started yet...wonder where do all these dog fleas come from -_-"

im still feeling very gross by the scene...although its only less then 10 i found on both dogs...but still.... *shiver*

TO HELL WITH ALL THESE TICKS & FLEAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .