nuffnang

Saturday, March 26, 2011

happy~


wootz...long absence hahaha...been lazy to blog lately...kinda tired...always hibernating like a snake =D

am having luminous dragon dance performance today with cjh kakis...and my right ankle is giving me problem...hurts like hell...dunno is it bcos i didnt really warm up before the training or i did sprain it....i hope tonight performance will be ok =_="

will be flying off to taiwan very soon...in another 7 more days....got to go borrow luggage from qiang....so many things to do that i dunno where do i start...gonna shop till i drop in taiwan too hahaha

tml i will be going up to KL with my bro for some videoing of the pole lion dance competition....will be back after the competition...that means i wont be staying there this time...

kinda happy last night...cos i receive a very surprise reply from him...couldnt stop myself from smiling lolz...missing you~

guess i will be away from this blog for sometimes...will try my very best to update...seeya soon =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .