nuffnang

Friday, March 4, 2011

broken friendship

i wonder how many of you still remember i used to have a friend which i name her as "S" in my previous post quite a few years back...well...i happen to receive a private message from her via fb just 2 days ago...kinda surprising for me...but i choose not to reply her...i guess its simply because i still cant forget the betrayal which she did to me...

she was once my best friend...someone whom i could talk to and care for....was very disappointed when she actually did all that to me...all the while i just wanted a "sorry" from her...that simple...and i knew i would forgive her...but...she choose to avoid and hide from me.

well...i guess nothing is forever is true afterall...from relationship to friendship...its all so fragile....

sorry "S"...i just cant bring myself to reply your message in fb...the feeling between us is gone forever....i dont ever think we can be friends again after the hurt you have given me...not that im petty...but it sucks big time having your best friend to betray you when you place all your trust in her...i just cant forget...

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .