nuffnang

Thursday, March 10, 2011

naive pc of cb lolz

muahahahahaha...this naive piece of cb actually speak up for him lolz....laugh die me sia...my today entertainment is indeed splendid...seeing how those naive gals believing in him, helping him...not that im black hearted but i hope they kana shit from him hahaha...

hmmm....i think he must be so angry with me that he wish he could silence me right now haha...but im really having great fun now that i have no intention of stopping...maybe when im tired liao then i'll consider stopping ba...but god knows when my wire sot again i will restart all again hahahaha

now that the naive piece of cb stop commenting, and that fucktard deleted all my comments...i got nothing to play liao...sianz...im going explore around and find new ways to torture him hahaha...meanwhile...good day to all my dear friends =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .