nuffnang

Saturday, March 12, 2011

betrayal

just realized the true definition of family "people related by blood, who think they have the right to abuse and attack you emotionally and get way with it!


anybody ever tried before? to have your closest one betraying you? how does that feel? hurt to the max right? i did...just today...someone closest to me betray the love and trust i have in her...hahaha...damn sarcastic right? you are suppose to trust and believe in your family...but now...it just proves me wrong again...

i remember i was betray by another person closest to me too years back...i just couldnt believe it...it hurts so much that i cried...and trust me...ever since then...i never believe in her again....years later...which is today...i get another shit...and yes...i cried too....cos i never ever thought that she would say all that to people outside....this feeling sucks...cos even if what she tell is the truth...this shouldnt even be told to others too...just what have i cultivate this person into? what have i done to get all these shit? these 2 person, closest to me...have make me reconsider about my love to them...i guess what ppl have been saying are true...you can only believe in yourself...sad isnt it? and i thought families are suppose to protect their loved ones from all nonsense, shelter each other be it storm or shine...but...im just so wrong.

i know myself too well...i know i wont ever forget all these hurt....somemore its from my closest kin...i just wanna say...if i can be cruel to those bastards out there....i can be cruel to "you" too....dont force me to make a decision to dump all of you and leave this country....dont appreciate what i do its ok...just stay out of my way and keep my name inside your mouth...i dont need "you" to advertise anything for me...im not place in this earth to answer to anybody on what im doing nor to please anyone...so dont "you" ever try to be funny with me...i will be real nasty and i meant it! whether its friends or blood related kins.

i guess its a wrong move to let ppl closest to me involve in whatever i do...its gonna stop...no more! i will only believe in myself from this moment onwards...

IF YOU DONT FUCKING BOTHER TO ASK AND MAKE ASSUMPTION...THEN DONT BLAME ME FOR BEING THE BITCH AND GIVES YOU HELL!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .