nuffnang

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

pluck tooth

never in my life do i like to go to the dentist....hate the drilling sound....hate the pain....especially the jab in the gum -_-"

blame myself for not bothering to take good care of my teeth....this afternoon i actually went to the dentist to have 2 of my tooth pluck off cos they are damn shakey....and i can tell you this....the jab pain like hell!!!!!!!!!!! nbz....the dentist was telling me there are still 2-3 more shakey tooth to be pluck off....he told me to go back on saturday again to settle the rest zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

after settling all the shakey tooth....i still need to wait for the wound to recover before i can go have my denture mould done....and that would means i have to go without a few teeth for about 1 month...OMG!!! no choice now, i decided the best way to take cover will be to wear a face mask...thus i went to the pharmacy and bought a 100 pc face mask for my outing usage...sickening lor....im going to look like an alien liao >.<

hopefully i dont have to wait long to replace all the missing holes....i look damn fugly now lor....dont understand why cant god gave us humans the ability to regrowth our teeths when they drop off...just like sharks...their jaws are always replacing worn out teeths till they die....why the hell are we only given 2 sets of teeths in our lifetime....its just not fair lor....asshole! fuck it!!!! i hate dentist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .