nuffnang

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

dragon dance at little india

kaka show me a youtube link...and upon viewing it...i saw myself in the clip hahaha....that occasion was a parade in little india celebrating their deepavali....and so coincidently the person took the clip at the first stop which is me doing the dragon pearl....although i have been in dragon dance for abt 20 years...but the pictures or videos i have of me doing the dragon pearl is zero...hmmm....regretted for not keeping a record....by now when i want it...i just cant seems to find it anymore....so i would say this clip is the first clip i have ever had =)

although its just some simple stunts bcos the time they give us at each stop is so limit....but the fun and joy of dragon dancing is so much more than just running around...the guys which join me in the dance most of them are from johor...my juniors lolz.....only mixing some of the sg guys in....i really appreciate whoever is the one who post the clip up on youtube...that will be a very good memory for me....thank you very much =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .