nuffnang

Saturday, March 13, 2010

2nd time tooth plucking

today the dentist decided to remove another 2 of my teeth...surprisingly...the jab this time wasnt as painful as the previous one....went for the appt at 2pm...by 2.10pm i'm out of the dentist...fast right hahaha....the dentist wanted me to go back for my denture mould next saturday morning...so it means i have to go without a few teeth for a few weeks while waiting for the wound to recover and also wait for the dentures to be ready....overall i'm glad i make this move...removing all the shaky teeth...i feel much better.....can eat better too without all those pain lingering around....kudos to my dentist too...he try his very best to minimise the pain for me....he is indeed a good dentist =D i am just so happy now somehow hahahaha....goodbye shaky and decayed teeth!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .