nuffnang

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

new camera!

finally i have a camera of my own...

bought canon 980 IS from teck at sim lim square today with the help of my lovely mum lolz...its the latest model now with 14.7 pixel...i got a mini tripod, 8gb memory card, casing, screen protector along with my purchase...of cos inside the box consist of a 32gb memory card, desktop charger, installation disc and cable =D

have not tried using the camera to take any pics yet as im still charging the battery...but i have started to zhng my new camera with swaroski crystals...so happy and excited about this...will upload my after zhng camera pic once im done with it...meanwhile...be patient ok hahaha

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .