nuffnang

Sunday, December 7, 2008

black magic???? possess???

yesterday while im surfing net...i notice my pet cat, misha, doing some weird stuff...initially i thot she's just stretching herself or she's massaging my teddy bear's head =P...but she have been doing the same thing for about 10 mins...i decided to film down...as im filming...i notice she was staring straight into the air...she looks like she's in a daze...as if she's being hypothesize...seems kinda scary to me...i poke her body she turn over look at me then she continue with her action again... i then talk to her...she get up and after awhile back to the same action again....it was only after a few mins after i talk to her everything went back to normal...kinda eerie ar

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .