nuffnang

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

goodbye 2008...welcome 2009

today is the last day of 2008...we'll be walking into a new 2009 in just another few hours...

throughout this 1 year...joy and sorrow exist....its really hard to blog down everything :)

so i shall just blog down my wish for the coming new year :

  1. all those that i care be healthy and happy
  2. all those who owe me money to pay me back asap
  3. earn more money
  4. get my own car
  5. peaceful at home
  6. bel study hard
  7. my dogs be more well behaved
  8. misha be less mischevious
  9. get a job which i like
  10. go oversea

2009 is a brand new year...i hope that things will go smoothly for me....no more shit and rubbish...unhappiness stay away from me....

last but not least....a very happy new year to all my dear friends...goodbye 2008 and welcome 2009 =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .