nuffnang

Saturday, August 20, 2011

good news & bitching~


time for blogging~~~ hehehe....this post shall be about the good news and my bitching towards an old hag lolxxx

my mum gave me a surprise today hahaha...as usual i help her to the toilet in the morning then place her on the dining table for her breakfast...after that i went back to my room and surf net...getting tired so i lie on my bed playing my ipad...i suddenly see her appearing just outside my room door!!! she's standing and walking by herself!!!! yeah!!!!!!! good news right?? then throughout the whole time....i see her walk into her room, then after awhile walk out to the kitchen again...then back to her room...she seems so busy lor...i guess she must be feeling happy that she can walk by herself without help again =D but although she is doing great walking by herself...she still need help from me when she go toilet...that is to pull her up when she's done...cos she tells me the toilet bowl pulls her buttock in thats why she cant stand up by herself lol...but anyway...she's improving and im sure very fast she will be able to depend solely on herself...jiayou mummy!!!!

and yea..now to that hag....i was informing her that my mum had started her rehabilitation and per time it cost $51.50...4 times a week...and that this fee shall be borne by 3 families...per person per mth is abt $300+ to $400...i then told her to pass her share to my mum and my mum shall make the payment herself...but guess what she tells me?? she says im ordering her...i then told her im just informing her...not ordering...and she gives me a very moron answer...and that is "i dont care" lolxxx....can u imagine when i read that moron sms of hers...i was laughing out...so old liao still act so childish...my niece, gloria, whose mum had already pass away 10 over years, even propose to me that she wanna share...ask me to count her in when she really dont have to bear this responsibility...and this hag here...wanna be a retard and do childish things...a 22 years old girl can even think properly than a 50 years old hag...childish!!!! lolx....well seriously im fine with it....dont want help to pay also nevermind...as if im bothered....since she wanna play this kind of bastard game...im fine with it too...since she think my mum she has no share...its ok too....i just wanna say :

"no matter how hard u try...you are still way behind me...i dont need a single cent from ur side and we wont die...btw this house im staying in is under isabel and my name...i have the right to deny access....not forgetting we have different surname too....and im in NO WAY RELATED to you!!!! dont be so shameless and come over...i never welcome u...past, present and even future!! my pets stay in my house...u dont...so dont come fucking around...yes! call me the bitch cos im one!!! so filial of you then in the first place u wouldnt even think of sending mum to old folk's home...so filial of you u wouldnt be pushing the responsibility of taking care of mum to yue hua and me...then now happy happy just come and act...no need lor....and yes! we are doing fine now...we seriously dont need u in our lives...u wanna be funny??? i'll show u who is the clown =)"

p/s : i just love it when i have spy reading this and reporting it....call me the crazy bitch cos im really one...mess with me i'll make you sorry lolxx

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .