nuffnang

Monday, August 22, 2011

bitching!!!

I can multi-task; I can talk and piss you off at the same time.. What can I say? It's a gift.

eeewwww! yes!!! this blog is doing great...serve its purpose hahahahaha

yeah im the bloody bitch...but im the bitch only to those morons and retards...treat me nice and i will be nicer...treat me like a fool then u can just jolly well fuck off!!! haha...thats how i have been living all my life thru...piss me off i wont even give face to anyone....who cares who the fuck are you lolxxx

whine more la...complain more la...what im talking is the fact....not only i dont like you...many others too....so who's having the problem here??? i dont have the habit of asking alot of things...if its not for mum's accident...i would never have found out all those dark secrets...thks to all my wonderful relatives and (mum) friends =D

never seen how i deal with retards? never see how i deal with people who are testing my patient? well...recently i just turn crazy bcos of that msian retard tenant....then ermmm...i think its dealing with that calvin hong...then 14 years back its dealing with another moron who tries to be funny with me lolxx...recalled back...they die in quite an ugly way =)

perhaps staying out of my way and leaving me alone helps...wanna come head on to me? i can assure u its gonna be fucking ugly...i guess my tolerance level towards fucktards are rather low...in short...i can be your sweetest dream or i can be your worst nightmare....i think...yes! im crazy!

I'M THE BITCH!!! I'M NOT A BITCH!!!

SO FUCKING TAKE NOTE!!!

=============================================

and oh ya...and my bimbotic daughter ask me to stop bitching and blog about her instead...blog about how pretty, cute, adorable she is..how she follow my genes and stuff...how proud i am to have her as my girl...hmmm...kinda true for all the above...except that the most irritating thing about her is...she will keep asking me is she pretty and cute zzzzzzzzzzzzz....she and her vanity at this age hahaha...but i must admit that she is consider well behaved la...i mean she do have times when she piss me off real bad...thats when i start showing her my colours then she know i mean business...pissing off aside...she is good la haha...still my lovable daughter....still my closest kin apart from my mum...

yes isabel..i've blog about you already!!!

and yes...i love you!!!! <3

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .