nuffnang

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

fuck those "foreign talents" !!!


FUCK YOU "FOREIGN TALENTS!!!"

COME TO SINGAPORE MAKE FUCKING SURE YOU KNOW WHO IS THE BLOODY BOSS HERE!!! WANNA BE FUNNY THEN FUCK BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRIES!!!

ccb...finally exploded...i was kind enough to chase u out at this hour instead of 2-3am which is my initial intention....now then talk nicely to me...too late la bitch! ask me where u sleep? as if its my business...go sleep at the road side la...knn...

this fucking msian bitch who rented a bed space thru my mum before her accident...tries to be funny with me...so i gave her a pleasant surprise!!!! ask her to fuck off from my house without advance notice lol...never had such a sense of satisfaction for so long already...being nice to all these people no use de...they just take it for granted...dont even know whats her status and whose house she's staying...want to act as boss....go suck thumb la...play with me...never die before...total dumbo!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .