nuffnang

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

wish

have been thinking of going oversea to stay and work for quite sometimes...simply bcos i dont see any future i will get in singapore...but i have too much things which i can yet to let go....the most basic one is my family....

i've always envy my friends who can just leave everything behind and go for their dreams...when will it be my turn? kinda stressful to be living in a country thats always in a rush of time...maybe its bcos im a very laidback person...never like to push myself into getting things done...since young, i've always prefer to take my own timing to get things done...some people call that lazy hahahaha...but well...individual preference isnt it =)

hopefully one day i can have my wish come true...change a new enviroment...fulfil my dreams and live happily ever after...pray for me yea =)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .