nuffnang

Sunday, October 10, 2010

heart sinking..


that terrible feeling is back once again...and im seriously hating it...cos its hurting me =(

why must u do this to me again? where are the promises u made to me? do u know the heart sinking feeling i get when i know the truth? do u know how hurt i felt in my heart? to you..it might just be a small problem...or maybe not even consider a problem at all...but to me...it cause a really big impact...i dunno how much i mean to you...now im even beginning to doubt...do i even stand a place in your heart...i just made a really simple request from you...and yet u broke it twice....im getting the unstable feeling in our relationship more and more...if you are not serious about it...pls let me know...i will just let go...im really really very tired from all these....

whats the point of saying sorry when u intend to do it again and again...whats the point of saying sorry when u dont mean it....i was having high hopes for both of us...but now...everything just get shattered...have i really made a wrong move?

=(

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .