nuffnang

Thursday, September 30, 2010

pressure

been feeling some stress ever since we both started...not stress over the distance...not stress over the gap...but its the stress from those outsiders...i dunno what have he done to incurred so much wrath from the others...i dunno what exactly is happening...

i choose to believe him from my stand...i choose not to just listen to one sided story...and definitely i hope those of my closest ones around me believe him like how i do too...its a gamble afterall...

i wanted him to prove to others that he is not what the rumours had spread...i want him to show them that all the rumours are not real...this takes time...but im willing to face all these with him...its not gonna be easy...but im sure we can do it..

i really hope those people will stop all the rumours spreading....be it out of any reasons they had...it just get real frustrating when the same thing have been repeated to me times and again...

although i may be wrong...i may be right about believing in him too....so i sincerely hope all my friends can share the same thoughts as me...spare me all the nonsense please..


No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .