nuffnang

Monday, September 6, 2010

long distance relationship...


someone ask me a question just now...why would i want a long distance relationship when i can just get one in singapore....and my reply was...it could be a good thing afterall....since we dont get to meet so often....lesser conflict too =)

i guess after my 8 years relationship....im going very easy on love matters....although im still so afraid of heartache, afraid of shedding tears, afraid of the sinking heart feeling...i still hope to keep my finger cross that everything will be ok....

was rather unhappy over some issue recently...so i decided to had a small talk with him just now...i really do hope my message do get across to him loud and clear....someone told me to just open and close one eye cos he belongs to those friendly and playful type...i ask myself...am i even ready to just do that? but sadly...i know i cant...when it comes to love...i am selfish....i guess this applies to others too....

i dont want to mould him into my perfect lover...nor do i want him to change himself to fit into me...but at the very least...i want him to spare a thought for me in whatever he do...it really hurts when i see what i shouldnt be seeing or hear what i shouldnt have heard...

but well...i will still hold on to my principle....as long as i dont caught him red handed...he shall have my 100% trust...lets just hope that this relationship of mine can withstand all the test...

=)

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .