nuffnang

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

lil' updates


its been a long time since i last blog...was really busy after i came back from kuching, sarawak...i shall just update bits and pieces of whats happening on certain days =)

19/09/2010 - bebe came over to the airport to fetch me with my bro...i'm really happy to see him after we parted from my last KL trip...but sad to say...i overheard some stuffs about him which really cause me unhappiness...this is the first time he "lie" to me...and yes...im utterly disappointed...why am i facing these shit again i keep asking myself...haiz...but well...chance were given of cos...just hope i dont hv to go thru this again...

20/09/2010 - 21/09/2010 - nothing much happen...went drinking with the usual kakis at M bar with bebe...

22/09/2010 - was suppose to drive up to KL...but some issues happen and my trip was delay to the next day..

23/09/2010 - happen to find out some unhappy issues again...my heart just dropped...the news just chilled my heart...its just a short period of time only and yet i get to see all these...went over to change car with ah beng to drive up to KL...things keep wondering in my mind...should i come back home straight after the kuala pilah lion dance comp videoing...was in a dilemma...it hurts...and yes...after the talk..i decided to just rub off the thing...hoping that it will never happen again....

24/09/2010 - came back from KL...met up with the usual gang again and drink

25/09/2010 - was up early preparing for lei sheng anniversary...the whole thing last till night time after the banquet ends...shagged out totally...but end up i didnt go home to rest...its out to drinking again...

26/09./2010 - had a really good rest...after that drop by to yangwei for supper with the guys...after supper, bebe and me went over to marina barrage for a chill out session with some beers on hand...lend him my ears for his problems too...everything will be fine de...dont think too much bebe hong =)

27/09/2010 - time for him to go back to KL...he was emo-ing the night before...we have to part for the time being again...i do miss him...in fact i was planning to go back with him to KL...but i cant cos i have my dragon dance training for cjh anniversary...can only hope that he will settle his stuffs soon and join me back in sg...after he left...i must admit that im a lil' not use to the emptiness....the feel of being alone...but well...there's nothing much i can do too....

went for my dragon dance training after sending him off...its time to start remembering all the taoshi again cos some changes are added into the whole thing...hopefully i can handle everything and give a splendid performance =)


No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .