nuffnang

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

oversea again soon


i will be leaving for malaysia soon in another few days...will be travelling up to KL and meet my bebe haha...will only be back to singapore on either 4th or 5th cos i got to attend the seasons drum competition held in JB...ever since august started...i have been travelling around malaysia and im really enjoying it lolz...all thks to my bro for giving me the chance...im really indebted to him lor...he even gave me jobs to do so i can earn extra income...nice right? thank you bro! =)

the stitch above is a gift from my bebe...thanks him for the thoughts...really appreciate it...cant wait to see him soon lolz...count down starts!! 6 more days to go~~ yeah!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .