nuffnang

Saturday, August 21, 2010

my schedule

will be resting for this month of august....once sept starts im gonna start bz like hell again...from going in to jb videoing the season drums competition to takashimaya lion competition to sarawak lion competition to KL lion competition...will be tied up for the whole of sept....

will be expecting my bebe to sg and my giangian too...gonna have a very happy time together....my best friends and my love one will be with me...looking forward to the dates =)

==========================================

dunno why but today i have a weird feeling....cant actually describe what is that feeling...seems like a sense of loss...seems like a feeling of despair...is everything gonna be alright?

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .