nuffnang

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas 2009!!!!

had a very quiet Xmas this year...mainly due to him cant stay out late....went to his place for dinner...then drop by to his sister place to use the Internet...he's trying to find recipe from the net and cook us some food lolz....we left his sister house at 11pm...he walk me to the bus stop...waited for quite some time...looking at the timing...i urge him to go home first...gave him a call when i reach home...Jocelyn then call me and say she wanna pass me a Xmas pressie...so paiseh...she got me a pressie but i didn't get one for her... =P Jocelyn reach my place at about 1+am...we had some chat and she left at about 3+am..i went off to lalaland at about 4+am....

dunno whats happening nowadays...no matter how late i sleep..i will automatically wake up at 10+am zzzzzzzzz...but i guess its good la...return my biology clock to the norm....

today is Christmas day...I'm still home surfing net hahaha....waiting for him to finish work and come find me...then its back to his house for dinner...

maybe its bcos i didn't go for any celebration...i find the mood for this festive season so down..even i went orchard for shopping i don't have the xmas feel too...or is it bcos i've aged? hahaha...anyway...i hope all of my dear friends have a happy merry xmas and lets look forward to year 2010 in a few days time!!!!

EVERYBODY HUAT AR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .