nuffnang

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

counting down...

5 more days...i will see him back again...after the long wait...have arrange for his job and stuff...hopefully its a brand new start for me and him...

he didnt want any of his friends to see him when he's back...but friends from his lion dance troupes wanted to give him a surprise...i hope he is fine with it...

had borrow a car from my bro next monday to fetch him...need to bring him to a couple of places too...but bro just told me he send his car to repair yesterday...hopefully his car will be ready by sunday...

longshi anniversary is approaching soon...dunno whats wrong with me but i just simply dont have the mood to get involve with anything...guess old man is kinda piss off with me lolz..but who cares...

will be kinda bz this whole week...have not go HOS punch card either...will drop by this sunday bcos my brother have arrange for a lion dance obstacles competition...its more on having fun among ourselves and meet more friends....all lion dance troupes are welcome to join...no registeration fee need...for more info do drop by to www.long-shi.com ....

will be back again for more updates =D

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .