nuffnang

Thursday, December 31, 2009

last day of 2009....

today is the last day of year 2009....tml will be a brand new year for all....thinking back of what had happen this year...i would say its definitely not a good year for many....lots of things happen and most of them are bad things....i hope all my friends and loved ones will be bless with a prosperous new 2010....

its really time i put an effort on building up my future...have been idling enough...time to keep my lazy bone straight up...i would like to say sorry to one of my friend, MF....she did her best to help me but yet i just brush it off....i really want to be on form again...im sure i can make it de...good luck to me!!

all the best to all my friends and loved ones!!!!!!!!!!!!! jiayou and huat ar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lets welcome 2010 together and prosper together!!!!!

No comments:

Carol Seet

星洲龙狮体育会

Proud to be an Aquarius ,
Born on 25th January ,
I'm a B+
Freelance Photographer .